Thursday 2 October 2014

Gumball - test

I have to write just few lines to tell how fortunate I was to complete this test, that brought me to London, at Cartoon Network.
They called me about 2 months ago, at the end of july 2014, and it was a big surprise to me to be chosen, with others artists, to be part of the story-team for the new episodes of Gumball.
Unfortunately my second step there in London wasn't so lucky as the first, so I came back home. But this has been a great experience, I saw their amazing studio and I met very special people. Thank you for the chance :) 

I decided to put the test on the blog because I enjoyed very much the time I spent on it and because at the end ... it gave me the chance to fly to England :)

---

storyboard artist















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment